How does Jasmeet Singh Sandhu feels to achieve AIR-3 in UPSC?

Hello All
It feels amazing to have been able to secure AIR-3 in UPSC CSE Exams. It's been a very humble, amazing and such fun filled journey that I have undergone in Civil Services Exams preparation. Let me also thank you all for your wishes from the bottom of my heart. I have not been able to answer your emails as I have had barely a second to breath since the results were out. Apologies for that. I also thank my parents, brother(Teghbir), teacher(Mukul Pathak), friends(Aman, Nishant and Vaatsalya) and friends from IRS Academy(Abhishek, Nishant, Aditya, Varun and the gang) without whom I would never have achieved success.
Let me also share my personal travails. I have now given 4 attempts and 4 interviews. In this process I secured AIR-332 last year and became an IRS Officer. I also secured 6th rank in Punjab State Civil Services Exams as well. But this year achievement is the biggest as I was not physically fit this year. I had a viral fever 2.5 months before the mains this time. I never really recovered from it. After the viral was gone I used to have a continuous headache. I tried Allopathy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy but the doctors told that my body was in reserve fuel and I will have to leave preparations as it was sedentary lifestyle disease symptom. I gave the exams by taking ache relieving pills everyday. In between the 2 exams on a day my mother used to give me relief by placing a warm cloth on my head to relieve the pain. So it was really tough. With God’s grace and My mother my I wrote the exams somehow which makes my success so dear and endearing to me.
Lastly I would like to say I am just one story. There are thousands of such stories. They all should be celebrated. So many aspirants work so hard while a few get success for which Almighty’s grace is a sine qua nan. I feel privileged to share with you all my experience.
Thank you
Best Wishes